Study in UK from Bangladesh
United Kingdom looks back at an overwhelmingly long academic tradition. The first university in England – the University of Oxford – was founded in 1096. It is the second-oldest university in the world. Today, there are more than 150 universities in the UK. They offer tens of thousands of Bachelors and Masters degrees – you can virtually study any subject you can imagine.
Many of the country’s institutions are among the best universities in the world. You often find Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, and UCL at the very top of international rankings.
Why Study in UK?
The UK is one of the world’s most popular destinations to study higher education, with more than 500,000 international students enrolling each year.
- One of the world’s leading destinations for international students, second only to the USA. UK universities are among the best in the world, and consistently perform well in world rankings. They also have fame for world-class research.
- UK higher education degrees and qualifications are recognized by employers and academics worldwide.
- Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
- High quality postgraduate study facilities are also available at the majority of UK universities, with some universities offering sponsorship to extend Tier 4 visas.
- Choose from over 50,000 courses, in more than 25 subjects.
- UK courses are generally shorter than other countries, helping to reduce overall tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- It can be possible to work while you study too.
Working in UK:
For decades, the United Kingdom has welcomed professionals from all countries of the world. London, especially, is home to many global corporations or their European headquarters. Smart, ambitious graduates always stand a good chance to get a job in the UK.
UK universities regularly make efforts to assist their students in their career plans. You will often see job fairs and recruiting events on campus, and most institutions have a career counseling office that assists students with their job applications.
Study and living Cost:
You will need to pay tuition fees – these vary depending on the university or college and course you choose. You may be able to get financial help with your tuition fees, or a scholarship. International undergraduate tuition fees vary considerably, starting at around £10,000 (~US$14,130) and going up to £38,000 (~US$53,700) or more for medical degrees. But when you combine these fees with the average cost of living in the UK, around £12,200 (~US$16,950) per year. The amount of money you will need to cover living costs will vary based on where you study. London and other large cities tend to be more expensive
English Language Proficiency Test:
Universities advise all applicants what standard of English is required for their courses. Most course providers will ask you to demonstrate proficiency in English, or to take an approved English language test if English is not your first language. Required PTE-Academic Score for the under graduation in UK is 55 and IELTS Score is 6. Please contact us for the proper training of PTE/ IELTS for your better score.
Academic Requirement to study in UK:
There are many different entry requirements depending on your chosen type of UK study. The great thing about studying in the UK is that even if you don’t meet the requirements for one course, you can choose another at a different level and work your way up. The UK offers a range of study options to suit international students at all levels. The qualifications you need depend on the course you want to study. You should have completed at least 13 years of education in your own country or in the UK, and have taken pre-university qualifications equivalent to UK A-levels.
Great Place to live in:
The United Kingdom (UK) is made up of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. Each country has distinct regions, each offering large cosmopolitan cities, towns, and countryside villages.
- The UK has a multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths.
- You’ll find widely varied cuisine, strong transport links, famous music festivals, and international sporting championships