Study in USA

Representing Best Universities in USA

Webster University USA
Stony Brook University
Adelphi University New York
Cleveland State University
Robert Morris University
Johns Hopkins University USA
Concordia University Chicago
University of Central Florida
Lousiana State University
University of the Pacific
University of Massachusetts Boston
University at Buffalo
Auburn University

Study in Best Universities in USA

The United States of America is abode to many of the world’s Best Universities in USA, with 63 American institutions featured in the top 200 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The US education system is widely recognized as one of the best in the world, with superior facilities, highly qualified lecturers, and courses built around the latest, most innovative research. Consequently, international students can be confirmed that they are getting the highest possible standard of tuition.

Due to the great fame of American education worldwide, US degree holders tend to be focused more favorably by employers than graduates from institutions in other countries. This gives you a huge advantage over other candidates when applying for jobs, making it easier to progress in your future career and giving you access to better, more attractive positions. Employers appreciate more those candidates who have studied in the Best Universities in USA.

Tuition fees for USA:

The US is one of the world’s most popular destinations for higher education – and also one of the most expensive. Although the initial pricing may cause a sharp intake of breath, it is worth exploring all avenues of funding and financial aid before ruling the country out.

Tuition fees range from $11,000 to $50,000 per year. The average annual cost of tuition fees in the US was estimated at $33,215 (£25,376) in 2016. Most undergraduate degrees last four years, so, on average, students are graduating with $132,860 worth of debt.

While some countries differentiate pricing for home, EU and international students, the best Universities in USA differentiate between in-state and out-of-state students. A typical four-year public college charged in-state students $9,650 per year (£7,372) in 2016-17, while out-of-state students were charged $24,930 (£19,046). There are private non-profit colleges too, which charged $33,480 (£25,578) on average in the same year.

For example, the University of Michigan (one of the higher-ranking public universities) was charging out-of-state students $45,410 (£34,693) per year, with about $10,872 (£8,306) for accommodation and board, $1,048 (£800) for books and study supplies and $2,454 (£1,874) for other personal expenses. This amounts to a budget of $59,784 (£45,674) per year.

 English Language Proficiency Test:

Universities advise all applicants what standard of English is required for their courses. Most course providers will ask you to demonstrate proficiency in English, or to take an approved English language test if English is not your first language. Required PTE-Academic Score for the under graduation in USA is 50 and IELTS Score is 6. Please contact us for the proper training of PTE/ IELTS for your better score.

Living Cost in USA

Getting to grips with the cost of living in the USA is slightly complex as this will vary depending on where in the country you’re planning to study. Urban, rural and suburban areas will all generate different types of costs and the geographical region of the country you will be based in also has an influence. In this article we’re going to briefly look at the average spend for a number of different, basic costs.

However, bear in mind that these are averages and so they will be much lower than the likely costs in some of the more expensive areas of the country (for example, New England) and higher than the average costs in others (such as Midwest states of Illinois, Ohio and Indiana).

Accommodation, utilities, and communications estimate: $1000 – $1500 per month

Student Visa

There are three difference visas to study in the United States:

  • F-1 Student Visas: for study at an accredited U.S. college or university or to study English at an English language institute.
  • J-1 Exchange Visa: for participation in an exchange program, including high school and university study.
  • M-1 Student Visa: for non-academic or vocational study or training in the United States.

Post-Graduation Work Permit in USA:

An F-1 is generally entitled up to one year of post-completion practical training. Authorization for this type of practical training may be granted for a maximum of 12 months and starts once you have graduated or completed your course of study.

Open chat